Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Chapter 11 - Happy Seizureversary to Me!

Yesterday, August 8, 2017 was a very important holiday.  It was my first Seizureversary.  It was also my sister's 60th birthday. (Happy Birthday, Nanny Goat).  AND, it was  


NATIONAL SNEAK SOME ZUCCHINI INTO YOUR NEIGHBOR’S PORCH DAY


Sorry I didn't give you a heads up so you could do your zuchinni Sneaking, but it just got by me.  
Please note in September, we need to be aware that the 22nd, in addition to being the beginning of Fall, more importantly it is Elephant Appreciation Day.  Be nice to elephants.... They won't forget it.

2 comments:

  1. Happy seizureversary! Where is my neighborly zucchini? XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems weird to say "Happy Seisureversary", but being able to sy that means you are here to read it, and that makes me happy!

    And thanks for the reminder of the importance of appreciating Elephants. Perhaps we can try to remember to acknowledge them when they are in the room? ;)

    I'm sad that no one snuck any zucchini onto my porch though, I like zucchini.

    ReplyDelete